Vehicles that are not IRP/IFTA registered to enter into a jurisdiction other than their base jurisdiction and exceeding the taxable size/weight limitations must obtain a permit.

Trip Permits

Carriers who operate their qualified vehicle in non- IRP registered location must hold a temporary trip permit. The temporary trip permit is given instead of the IRP credentials for the registered vehicles.

Fuel Permits

A Fuel permit is a must for the truckers who do not own an IFTA decal and license for their vehicle. Carriers must hold a temporary fuel permit before entering a jurisdiction for which they are not properly permitted.

Oversize and Overweight Permits

Carrier must obtain an Oversize and Overweight Permit if the vehicle is over-dimensional (oversize) or overweight to authorize the vehicle movement.